Dental care for dogs weighing 15 kg and more. Buco plus contains a natural gram-positive bacterium that is found in nature, like a probiotic, to improve dental health. By making contact in the mouth, as your pet eats, it helps prevent and reduce:
- Bad breath
DID YOU KNOW?
- 80% of dogs and 70% of cats show signs of oral health problems from a young age.
- Food residue (saburra) and certain oral bacteria cause PLAQUE to form.
- Due to calcium deposits, the plaque hardens, forming TARTAR.
- Some anaerobic bacteria in the mouth, which are naturally present, cause bad breath (halitosis) by emitting sulphur-containing compounds.
- Another group of oral anaerobic bacteria, Porphyromonas, produce a destructive enzyme (protease) called GINGIPAIN.
- GINGIPAIN attacks and reduces the natural defences of the gums, damages the oral cavity and increases the proliferation of anaerobic bacteria, causing bad breath and PLAQUE. This affects the health of the gums and can eventually lead to tooth loss.
buco+ 150 mg contains an exclusive ingredient that neutralizes GINGIPAIN and it’s toxicity.
- Made to specifically target the GINGIPAIN enzyme
- Natural and safe, with no aftertaste
- Easy to use
Baci+ is a family company founded on a love of animals and a respect for stringent standards. Baci+ products are made with only the best, all-natural ingredients. Zero compromise.
INGREDIENTS: Ovo protein (egg yolk), pharmaceutical-grade prebiotic fibre, FRT BSNI-strain Bacillus subtilis.
Add 1 pouch per day to your pet’s food. Use twice a week after the 56-day period to maintain health
IMPORTANT: The contents of the pouch have to be evenly mixed with the animal’s total daily food, as it needs to be ingested with every bite.
Made in Canada.