BioJOINT is specially designed for dogs and cats experiencing decreased mobility caused by joint discomfort. BioJOINT natural supplement can be used to help maintain joint lubrication and reduce free-radical damage. This highly specialized formulation includes important building block ingredients for healthy joint and connective tissue repair and function. It also helps maintain mobility and flexibility for young as well as aging pets.
Advanced Hip, Joint, Cartilage & Connective Tissue Support
BioJOINT is a cohesive blend of ingredients, designed to help activate the chondrocytes (worker cells of the cartilage), and support their effective use of glucosamine in the rebuilding of collagen. Without this activation, glucosamine serves as an anti-inflammatory agent without effectively contributing to tissue regeneration.
Did you know? A pet that is spayed/neutered too young can develop hormonal deficiencies that cause abnormal bone and joint development. This can also cause urinary incontinence at a young age or as they become senior pets. Lignans can help with that! So this is good news if your pet needs help with both ailments. Each scoop (1 tbsp) will provide at minimum 19 mg of lignans, enough for the Vet recommended amount of 1 mg of lignan per lb of pet weight.
BioJOINT’s ingredients have strong anti-inflammatory properties, and play a role in the creation and repair of cartilage and connective tissue.
- Contributes to joint mobility, function and connective tissue support
- Formulated for the unique biologic makeup of dogs and cats
- Lignan-rich fibre provides hormonal support for spayed and neutered pets
- Prebiotic insoluble and soluble fibre encourages nutrient delivery and absorption
- Does not contain artificial: flavours, colours, preservatives or binders
- Used and recommended by leading veterinarians
- Meets conditions established by Health Canada
- VHP (Veterinary health products) notification number NN.G0S0
- Certified organic powder delivery system
- Potency and freshness guaranteed
- Easy to use: no pills, fuss-free, just add to food
- Natural flavour
- Organic Flax, Sunflower & Sesame Seed Fibre – Lignan-rich blend encourages nutrient absorption from supplements and food, and functions as a hormonal support for spayed and neutered pets
- Bromelain & Boswellia Serrata Herbal Extract – helps support the body’s normal inflammatory response
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin – are the building blocks in the formation of cartilage to help maintain joint and connective tissue health
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – helps to deliver nutrients to the joints and is required for healthy joint cartilage and connective tissue function
- Vitamin C and Grapeseed Proanthocyanidins – are antioxidants that protect against free radical-induced tissue damage, support connective tissue health, help combat toxins and pollutants
- Manganese – is an essential trace mineral involved in the formation of connective tissue
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER SCOOP (5g):
|Linum usitatissimum (Flaxseed, defatted meal, hull||3574||mg|
|Methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM)||200||mg|
|Glucosamine sulfate 2KCL (Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride, shrimp crab)||150||mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid/ calcium ascorbate)||95||mg|
|Chondroitin sulfate (bovine cartilage)||80||mg|
|Bromelain (pineapple fruit, Ananas comosus, stem) (2160000 FCC PU)||60||mg|
|Glucosamine hydrochloride (Aspergillus sp. [Trichocomaceae] – fermented)||50||mg|
|Boswellia serrata (65% boswellic Acid)||50||mg|
|Vitis vinifera (grape seed extract: 40:1)||10||mg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (30 IU)||0.75||mcg|
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Organic defatted sunflower and sesame seed, silicon dioxide.
For Optimal Results – Using BioJOINT in combination with BioFATS provides a powerful synergistic support to your pet’s immune system, regulation of inflammatory response as well as joint and connective tissue support.
Made in Canada.