Made in Canada. 81% animal protein inclusion, grain and potato free. Legacy puppy food includes a generous amount of beneficial proteins including salmon, chicken and turkey, fresh fruits and raw vegetables, unique and effective botanicals, powerful antioxidants and immune system enhancers in a power-packed kibble.
No GMO’s. No Growth Hormones. No Steroids. No By-products. No Chemical Preservatives.
More features of this Canadian made puppy food:
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin for a superior combination of joint health supplements in a balanced formula.
- Yucca which is helpful for allergies, skin problems, body odor, stress and arthritis.
- A custom blend of Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulose, Lactase & Bromelain (digestive enzymes) to enhance absorption of nutrients, digest food, purify the blood, feed the brain to strengthen the immune system and and to deliver nutrients and carry away wastes.
- Chelated Minerals are bound to amino acids, protein segments or organic molecules and are more actively absorbed in the intestinal tract allowing higher assimilation in the body.
- Our custom blend of Probiotic cultures, designed to promote immune system & gastrointestinal health, include Entercoccus Faecium, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum & Lactobacillus Plantarum.
- Naturally sourced Prebiotics, Mannan Oligosaccharides (MOS) Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS) have been added to stimulate intestinal health and overall immunity.
- High quality Chicken fat, whole ground flaxseed and salmon, all sources of Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), a-Linolenic Acid (ALA) and Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids, are balanced to an optimal level.
CHICKEN, CHICKEN MEAL, TURKEY MEAL, PEAS, PEA STARCH, CHICKEN FAT (PRESERVED WITH MIXED TOCOPHEROLS, SOURCE OF VITAMIN E), SALMON MEAL, PEA FIBRE, FLAXSEED, EGG PRODUCT,SALMON OIL (PRESERVED WITH MIXED TOCOPHEROLS, SOURCE OF VITAMIN E), CARROTS, APPLES, BROCCOLI, BOK CHOY, CABBAGE, BLUEBERRIES, SALT, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, DRIED SACCHAROMYCES CEREVISIAE FERMENTATION EXTRACT, YUCCA SCHIDIGERA EXTRACT, DRIED ASPERGILLUS NIGER FERMENTATION EXTRACT, DRIED ASPERGILLUS ORYZAE FERMENTATION EXTRACT, PINEAPPLE, DRIED TRICHODERMA LONGIBRACHIATUM FERMENTATION EXTRACT, DRIED RHIZOPUS ORYZAE FERMENTATION EXTRACT, DRIED ENTEROCOCCUS FAECIUM FERMENTATION PRODUCT, DRIED LACTOBACILLUS CASEI FERMENTATION PRODUCT, DRIED LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS FERMENTATION PRODUCT, DRIED BIFIDOBACTERIUM BIFIDUM FERMENTATION PRODUCT, DRIED LACTOBACILLUS PLANTARUM FERMENTATION PRODUCT, VITAMIN A ACETATE, VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN 812 SUPPLEMENT, RIBOFLAVIN, NIACIN, FOLIC ACID, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, D-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, BIOTIN, L-ASCORBYL-2-POLYPHOSPHATE (SOURCE OF VITAMIN C), FERROUS SULPHATE, IRON PROTEINATE*, ZINC SULPHATE, ZINC PROTEINATE*, MANGANOUS OXIDE, MANGANESE PROTEINATE*, COPPER SULPHATE, COPPER PROTEINATE*, CALCIUM IODATE, SODIUM SELENITE, MAGNESIUM OXIDE.
Protein (min) 36%
Fat (min) 18%
Fibre (max) 3.5%
Moisture (max) 9%
Omega 3 1%
Omega 6 3%
Karen Floyd (verified owner) –
Before we got our new puppy, I looked for a Canadian made and Canadian sourced puppy food, one that would give our pup the best start. My husband and I were still traumatized by the death of our last beloved dog, wanting to do everything right for this one. I ordered the food, and Phoebe loved it, tolerating it well. Our first Vet visit, threw doubt into our selection as our vet was concerned if the grain free product had Taurine in it. I checked the bag over and over again to see if there was any mention of Taurine, there was not. It was not until I contacted our supplier, visited the website, and read about food sources of Taurine, before I was able to relax. My ONLY complaint is the Taurine content should be mentioned on the bag.