This & That Pizzle in the Middle dog chew. Canadian, naturally shed Elk Antler with a beef pizzle (aka Bully Stick) in the inside. The stuffed antlers are ideal for picky chewers that may not like the antler on it’s own. Are you needing to improve your dog’s dental health by encouraging more chewing? This is perfect for that! Gives a flavour boost to the popular antler chew that dogs can’t refuse.
The ultimate in healthy and long-lasting natural chew treats!
- Antlers provide more than just recreational chewing – they’re a great source of calcium, protein, glucosamine, chondroitin (great for the joints) and many other vitamins & minerals.
- Great for tough chewers. Antlers provide hours of chewing fun, for even the most aggressive chewers and last longer than any other chew on the market!
- No fat – can be enjoyed by dogs that are overweight, have pancreatitis, IBD or allergies to ingredients found in other treats.
- No odours, no slime – a tasty, mess free treat for your dog.
- Chewing is a naturally stimulating activity for dogs and promotes good oral hygiene.
Why not let your dog chew the very same nutrient-dense option their ancestors did while providing countless hours of stimulating chew!
The pieces are approximately 6″ long and labelled as good for dogs up to 40lbs.
Ingredients: Elk antler, beef pizzle.
Made in Canada.