100% Canadian, naturally shed Elk Antlers.
The ultimate in healthy and long-lasting treats! If your dog has not tried them yet, don’t hesitate.
- Antlers provide more than just recreational chewing – they’re a great source of calcium, protein, glucosamine, chondroitin (great for the joints) and many other vitamins & minerals.
- Great for tough chewers. Elk Antlers provide hours of recreational fun, for even the most aggressive chewers and last longer than any other chew on the market!
- No odours, no slime and no stains – a tasty, mess free treats for your dogs.
- No fat – can be enjoyed by dogs that are overweight, have pancreatitis, IBD or allergies to ingredients found in other treats.
- From Canadian farm-raised Elk – ensuring government health inspections.
Elk Antler is especially appealing to dogs because of the rich, thick, meaty “marrow” portion, hidden inside the hard outer core. Elk antler, compared to other antler varieties, has up to 30% more marrow core, and the marrow is what makes it such an attractive chew for even fussy dogs!
For small dogs, puppies and seniors, this size is suitable but, some dogs still find the Split Antler is more appealing. Most of these pieces only have one cut end offering exposed marrow.
6-8″ Tip of Antler: measuring approx. 6-8″ long, for small dogs.
Crude Protein: 40.5% ,Crude Fat: <0.1% , Crude Fiber: <0.1% , Moisture: 11.4 %, Calcium: 12.8%, Iron: <0.1% ,Magnesium: 0.3% , Potassium: <0.1% ,Sodium: 0.4%