Why rabbit? Higher in protein, lower in fat, lower in calories and lower in cholesterol than chicken, veal, turkey, lamb, beef or pork. Because it is easy to digest, vets frequently recommend rabbit for dogs with sensitive stomachs and gastrointestinal, skin or pancreatic issues.
Savvy customers demand higher quality. We deliver by only using 100% USDA inspected, All-American Rabbit, farm raised in the USA.
Discover what Mother Nature has always known…dogs love rabbit!
- Perfect size for all size dogs and also easy to break smaller for training
- No wheat, corn or soy
- 100% real rabbit provides a wholesome and delicious snack for your dog
- USDA Inspected All American Rabbit
- Contains no fillers or artificial flavors or colours
- Resealable package helps preserve freshness
INGREDIENTS: Rabbit, Coconut Glycerin, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Apple Cider Vinegar, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Rosemary Extract (flavor).