Hott Doggers provide comfort, light protection and affordability. 4 boots per set. These boots are easy to put on, will protect the paws from the sting of road salt and other ice melt products and are somewhat forgiving in size compared to some other boots. These boots are great for many applications where a heavier and bulkier boot may be poorly accepted by your dog. The boot is made of a single layer of polar fleece material with vinyl traction soles applied to the bottom and over the toe area. One velcro strap for securing in place.
These boots can help an older dog lay down and get up on hard floors. It gives them more traction.
- Non-skid soles – provides excellent traction on smooth indoor surfaces, boat decks, etc.
- Protects hardwood floors and boat decks from damage caused by dogs’ nails
- Indoor and outdoor paw protection
- Soft, warm and comfortable
- Keeps paws clean (but not water proof)
- Machine washable
- Available in 8 sizes from Itty Bitty to Extra Extra Large
For proper fit check the Paw Fitting chart in the extra photos. Measure your dogs paws while they are standing/weight bearing.
Available in Red and Black. Check the CLEARANCE section for a select few that are older stock and some have no cuff at the top.