Grand Cru Turkey dehydrated raw dog food.
CaniSource Grand Cru is revolutionizing the commercial dog food industry. They start with 100% raw, unprocessed, Canadian-sourced ingredients. The recipe is formed into a kibble and then slowly dehydrated at a low temperature to preserve the original nutrients. This produces a crunchy kibble that is not only perfectly balanced, but is also extremely palatable. Finicky dogs LOVE CaniSource! Unlike other dehydrated foods, there is no need to hydrate CaniSource. This gives the benefits of a raw diet with the convenience of a kibble!
- Low Temperature Dehydration rather than extrusion – preserves a greater amount of natural nutrients and proteins
- Proper Omega 3 and Omega 6 ratio – for healthy skin and a silky coat
- Balanced protein/fat ratio – better weight control
CaniSource Grand Cru is highly nutritive because we only use fresh, top quality ingredients, unrefined and unprocessed. As a result, your dog gets the most nutrients from it’s food and health improvements become rapidly visible. Customers report real health benefits for their dogs after a mere 4 weeks of feeding CaniSource Grand Cru.
- Fresh Turkey: A meat low in saturated fat and fatty acids. The main ingredient in this recipe, turkey meat is naturally less fatty than red meat while being rich in proteins and vitamins B3 and B6. It contains large quantities of the nutrients phosphorus, iron, and zinc which have undisputed benefits for bone structure, blood, and the immune system. We only use meats fit for human consumption, identical in quality to those found at your grocery store. We ensure improved digestion and fewer food allergies by only using the animal’s muscle in our recipe.
- Turkey Liver: A high-protein meat with an unparalleled taste. Particularly flavourful, turkey liver is a select nutritional element in our recipe. Very rich in proteins and vitamin A, it is also a good source of iron, which stimulates the blood system.
- Green Peas: Potassium, iron, and lutein: the winning trio for your pet. Green peas are bursting with essential minerals. In addition to their slightly sweet taste, they are an excellent source of fibre, vitamin C, antioxidants and potassium, which are good for the heart and the intestines. Their high iron content promotes the strengthening of your dog’s bones, while lutein is a major asset in combating cataract problems.
- Lupine: A low glycemic index. Lupine seeds provide protein, fibre, and natural sugar—all while having a low glycemic index. Indeed, Canisource chose them as an important asset for diabetic dogs.
- Fresh Apples: Fresh apples are an excellent source of dietary fibre. Apples provide soluble and insoluble fibers, vitamin C, potassium and boron. CaniSource is made with this nutritious and antioxidant fruit, used whole to get all those nutrients. It also gives the food a nice flavor and helps preserve it in a natural way.
- Fresh Carrots: Fresh carrots are rich in beta-carotene and produce a laxative action because they contain fiber. When the ingredients are fresh, they maintain their flavor and their important nutrients, including the protective antioxidants. We use only fresh and whole fruits and vegetables.
- Sweet Potatoes: A nice, sweet taste that conceals many nutrients. In addition to thrilling your dog’s taste buds, sweet potatoes compound the benefits of our Grand Cru recipe. Beta-carotene, vitamins A, C, and B6, and antioxidants in abundance stimulate the immune system, protect the liver and reduce heart attack risk.
- Ground Flaxseeds: The fatty acids in flaxseeds will help your dog to have healthy skin and a shiny coat. Flaxseeds contain numerous antioxidants as well as Omega-3, an essential fatty acid. Increasingly recognized for their multiple health benefits, they are particularly good for preventing and treating constipation.
- Sunflower oil: Sunflower oil helps increase the omega-6 levels in this formulation. Contrary to humans, dogs need omega-6. It is also an excellent source of fat and energy for dogs.
- Cranberries: Cranberries are used for their antioxidant properties and also help avoid urinary infections in animals and humans alike.
Complete Ingredients: Turkey, turkey liver, green peas, green lentils, lupine, apples, carrots, sweet potatoes, sunflower oil, ground flaxseeds, cranberries, calcium carbonate, tri-calcium phosphate, thyme, saccharomyces cerevisiae extract (MOS), chicory root extract (FOS), beet extract, elderberry extract, yeast extract, lactobacillus extract, thyme extract, niacinamide, choline chloride, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, vitamin E supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulphate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, manganous oxide, vitamin D3 supplement, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, citric acid, rosemary extract.
SIZE / VOLUME COMPARISON:
|CANISOURCE||= HIGH-END KIBBLE|
|2 KG||4 KG|
|5 KG||10 KG|
|10 KG||20 KG|
|WEIGHT OF DOG||CUPS/ DAY|
|6 lbs (3kg)||1/3|
|25 lbs (12kg)||1|
|48 lbs (22kg)||1.5|
|78 lbs (35kg)||2 1/3|
|124 lbs (56kg)||3 1/3|
Crude protein Min. 31 %
Crude fat Min. 18 %
Crude fibre Max. 3 %
Moisture Max. 8 %
Omega-3 fatty acids-In analysis
Omega-6 fatty acids-In analysis
Ash Max. 5 %
Calcium Min. 1.2 %
Phosphorus Min. 0.8 %
Sodium 0.11 %
Iron 89.50 mg / kg
Copper 16.50 mg / kg
Manganese 8 mg / kg
Zinc 134 mg / kg
Iodine 1.70 mg / kg
Selenium 0.20 mg / kg
Thiamine 1.80 mg / kg
Riboflavin 4.2 mg / kg
Pantothenic acid 18.7 mg / kg
Niacin 22.60 mg / kg
Pyrodoxine1.9 mg / kg
Folic Acid 0.2 mg / kg
Vitamin B12 0.18 mg / kg
Vitamin A Min. 6450 U.I / kg
Vitamin D Min. 580 U.I / kg
Vitamin E Min. 65 U.I / kg
Jim Boduch (verified owner) –
OMG my picky standard poodle has finally found a true gourmet food for his meals. All of the healthy nutritional goodness of a raw food diet, low temperature dehydrated, and no need to add any liquid. We simply take the box of dog as we pack up for any road trip, with no worries or refrigeration, coolers, or ice like we had to with the traditional raw diet.
Nice large size crunchy kibble morsels, made with love, that our poodle absolutely loves and devours at each meal. This is the first dog food that he has never refused a meal of. In fact, when I pull out the box on the counter and reach in with the scoop, he comes running into the kitchen, and inhales his meal in minutes.