Benny Bully’s Bison Liver Chops are freeze dried from natural bison liver that is pasture raised, antibiotic and hormone free.
Offer your pet a full flavour experience with these hand-selected pieces, high in vitamins A, B6, folate, and iron, making them a great alternate protein source for your pet. They are an excellent option for pets with allergies and food sensitivities because Bison is not common in other foods and treats.
Each piece is sliced and specially sized for easy feeding, maximum palatability and is certain to please the most discerning dog. Benny Bullys Liver Chops® are a nutritious, pure and natural alternative to traditional pet treats and their Bison Liver is hand selected from government inspected meat sections that will satisfy a health conscious pet owner. Benny Bullys® have developed an innovative cutting and drying process, as an alternative to conventional food preservatives, making Benny Bullys® one of the few “no chemicals added” treats on the market today.
- Made in Canada
- No Offshore Sources
- Single ingredient: pure bison liver
- Low in Fat
- Low Calories Per Treat
- Healthy Bison Liver Protein
- Freeze Dried, Using Innovative Process of Cold Forming with Temperature Control
- Easy to break pieces
- Irresistible Aroma
- Renowned by dog trainers as a great training treat
- No Additives, No Coloring, No Preservatives
- Pure human edible government inspected meat
- Re-sealable packaging
- Natural calcium and phosphorus present for strong teeth and bones
- Contains natural fibre for optimal digestion
- Contains natural vitamins for healthy skin and coat
- A healthy snack to take for a walk, or add as part of a nutritious meal
Benny Bully’s Dog Treats is a family owned business since 1990. Benny Bully’s is recommended for dog owners who are looking for pure natural healthy pet treats.
Fun Fact: Back in 1990, they sourced the beef livers from Bull cattle, naming it after a local butcher named “Benny”, the brand name Benny Bullys® was born.
INGREDIENTS: 100% Pure Bison Liver
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Crude Protein 53% min, Crude Fat 15% min, Crude Fiber 2% max, Moisture 5% max, Calorie Content (Calculated) Metabolizable Energy 4,110 kcal/kg.