Benny Bully’s Mini Bits® are made from pure natural fillets of beef liver that are antibiotic and hormone free. They are freeze-dried into small cubes to make training of any breed or age of dog easy.
These hand-selected pieces are an excellent source of high quality protein for your pet. They are a nutrient-dense option for pets with allergies and food sensitivities. In addition, each piece is sliced and specially sized to provide easy feeding, maximum palatability and is certain to please the most discerning dog. Benny Bully’s Mini Bits® are a nutritious, pure and natural alternative to traditional pet treats and their Beef Liver is hand selected from government inspected meat sections that will satisfy a health conscious pet owner. Benny Bully’s® have developed an innovative cutting and drying process, as an alternative to conventional food preservatives, making Benny Bully’s® one of the few, no chemicals added, treats on the market today.
- Made in Canada
- No Offshore Sources
- Single ingredient: pure beef liver
- Low in Fat
- Low Calories Per Treat
- Healthy Beef Liver Protein
- Freeze Dried, Using Innovative Process of Cold Forming with Temperature Control
- Easy to break pieces
- Irresistible Aroma
- Renowned by dog trainers as a great training treat
- No Additives, No Coloring, No Preservatives
- Pure human edible government inspected meat
- Re-sealable packaging
- Natural calcium and phosphorus present for strong teeth and bones
- Contains natural fibre for optimal digestion
- Contains natural vitamins for healthy skin and coat
- A healthy snack to take for a walk, or add as part of a nutritious meal
Benny Bully’s Dog Treats is a family owned business since 1990. Benny Bully’s is recommended for dog owners who are looking for pure natural healthy pet treats.
Fun Fact: Back in 1990, they sourced the beef livers from Bull cattle, naming it after a local butcher named “Benny”, the brand name Benny Bullys® was born.
INGREDIENTS: 100% Pure Beef Liver
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Crude Protein 68% min, Crude Fat 5% min, Crude Fiber 1% max, Moisture 6% max, Calorie Content (Calculated) Metabolizable Energy 3,950 kcal/kg.
Made in Canada.