Nature’s Aid – Soothing Gel For Pets is a must have natural pet care product for animals of all sizes.
Nature’s Aid created a natural soothing gel for pets to help treat and soothe most pet-related skin conditions. They prepare the gel using the highest quality, natural ingredients, which include Aloe Vera, Tea Tree oil, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, and Rosemary Because it is a natural product, we know as a pet-parent you’ll love the gel too.
There are many skin conditions that can negatively impact your pets, including INFECTIONS – PAIN – FIRST AID – IRRITATION. Our fast-absorbing, natural formula, has antibacterial, anti-fungal and skin soothing properties. Therefore making it a one product, so many uses gel, ideal for your four-legged family member.
- promotes healing
- effective first aid treatment
- speeds scab formation
- soothes swelling and itch from insect bites
- relieves pain and swelling
- helps stops minor external bleeding
- treats burns and helps accelerates skin repair
- helps improves circulation
- eases arthritic or rheumatic pain
- reduces heat and inflammation
- relieves muscle and tendon exertion
The gel is also great for: aches – blemishes – burns – calluses – canine pyoderma – clipper burns – cracked paw – cuts and scrapes – dry (sensitive) skin – furuncles- inflammation – insect bites – reduce / prevent scarring – sore teats – speeds scab formation – seborrhea – yeast infections – and so much more…
Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Tea Tree oil, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, and Rosemary
Made in Canada