- Addresses “upstream” problems that cause oral disease and dysfunction
- Contains flavonoids that have antifungal, antiviral and antioxidant properties which are useful for preventing oral cavity disorders, cancer-causing carcinogens, reducing risk of gastric ulcers and contributing to a healthy cardiovascular system
- Prevents many disease-causing organisms that cause infections
More than 85% of dogs and cats older than four years of age have periodontal disease. Nature’s Dentist is designed specifically to be used between veterinarian dental cleanings to promote better dental health and decrease the incidence of periodontal disease from bad bacteria. Nature’s Dentist works to fight off the bad bacteria that can cause gums to swell with infection and accumulate with pus leading to bad breath and worse, material that can enter the bloodstream through the damaged and inflamed gum tissue and travel to the heart valves, kidneys and liver where the bacteria can cause serious damage. Nature’s Dentist is uniquely formulated with a combination of synergistic ingredients that will help remove plaque and reduce enzymes that cause bad breath without destroying digestive flora, stain teeth or have a bitter, unacceptable taste. Harmful organisms that grow from bacterial toxins are reduced, thus establishing a fresher and healthier oral cavity.
- Permeates plaque and oxidizes anaerobic bacteria
- Repairs oral tissue and stops permeability of the tissue to materials such as bacterial toxins
- Neutralizes the effects of toxins and helps create a healthier gut and oral cavity
- Provides probiotics (beneficial bacteria) that crowd out bad bacteria that can cause the initiation of the inflammatory response and the promotion of oral cavity dysfunction
- Function in metabolic processes and good prostaglandin production
- Prostaglandins are powerful chemicals used to initiate and control many biochemical reactions like: the inflammatory process, healing and repair, immune system response, neural circuits in the brain, cardiovascular system, digestive system and reproductive system
- The fats that provide these fatty acids ensure “time contact” that is critical for oral delivery of the beneficial ingredients
INGREDIENTS: Vegetable fat, zinc ascorbate, taurine, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried aspergillus niger fermentation product, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, yeast fermentation solubles, dried whey, yucca shidigera extract, dried bacillus subtillis fermentation extracts, whey solids, sodium sulfate, natural flavors.
Made in Canada.
There are no reviews yet.