Nature’s Own Dog Chews 100% naturally shed Moose Antler. With the taste of the wetlands, moose antlers provide a rich flavour and challenging shape for dogs to chew.
The ultimate in healthy and long-lasting natural chew treats! Features:
- Antlers provide more than just recreational chewing – they’re a great source of calcium, protein, glucosamine, chondroitin (great for the joints) and many other vitamins & minerals.
- Great for tough chewers. Antlers provide hours of chewing fun, for even the most aggressive chewers and last longer than any other chew on the market!
- No fat – can be enjoyed by dogs that are overweight, have pancreatitis, IBD or allergies to ingredients found in other treats.
- No odours, no slime and no stains – a tasty, mess free treats for your dogs.
- Chewing is a naturally stimulating activity for dogs and promotes good oral hygiene.
Do you have a motivated chewer and are seeking the toughest natural chew on the market? Why not let your dog chew the very same nutrient-dense option their ancestors did while providing countless hours of stimulating chew!
The pieces are all very different in shape even in the same size category. If you have a request please put it in the order notes.
Canadian and US sourced.